Monday, May 19, 2008

Wrong Side of the Bed

Today was one HECK of a day. It had some good points and things to smile about, but for the most part I wanted to have a permanent time-out in the adult world where time-outs don't exist. Do you ever go through a day where you feel fate is bent against you? Everyone you meet seems to know exactly what to do to annoy you, and they do it. Each set of circumstances you encounter adds one more scoop of dung on the heap you're already carrying on your back. But after work, things improved -actually, after I got home things improved. People were even jerks on the drive home. So I think I want to stay in tonight and totally veg out watching 24 and watch Jack Bauer deal with all the crap while I kick back. Now that is some good therapy.
Here's to tomorrow being a better day!

No comments: