Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home at Last


It feels so refreshing to be back in Joseph City and to know that I've got a few weeks to really soak in the Arizona sunshine before starting another semester.

It's not only the sunshine and rocks I'm excited about. I'm excited about the friends and family I'm able to mingle with again.

Some plans for the break: Lord of the Rings marathon with Jay and Lindsay, road-trip to Thatcher and Queen Creek with Julianne, a visit from Perla, doing volunteer work with Bill Parker, the Paleontologist out at Petrified Forest Natl. Park. That's it so far, but that's a good start. I'm expecting to spend a lot of time out exploring the hills on my own when I'm not doing other things.

Arizona, it's good to see you again.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You forgot Mom n Tot class.

Just sayin...