Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall-O-Ween


I really should be doing homework. Like Donkey says, "Really, really".
But there's just too much to blog.
SO, I must blog.

As you may have noticed, I've got a new seasonal background and playlist. It was high time.

Today was just crisp and beautiful. Leaves were blowing in the wind and my fingers are just starting to get cold on the way to class.

I felt like pulling out my hidden copy of You've Got Mail and watching it. It's the perfect Fall movie. At least the first of it. Maybe I'll do that while I do homework.

I celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving with some Canadian friends yesterday. We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, all sorts of salads, and hot apple pie with ice cream. God Bless Canada for teaching me how to get the most out of Thanksgiving.

I'm really getting excited for the Halloween holiday. The Haunted Mill is a must -I don't know when we'll actually go, but I'm already stoked for it.

My "mulled cider" candle fills my room with the scent of autumn and I'm carried away to some other place where there are buckets of apples, ladders and trees, and a chilly night threatening with frost. But then the daydream ends. I have to get my homework done.

No comments: