Monday, October 5, 2009

General Conference Weekend

It took several busy days of preparation, making sure I had my homework done in time, but I was able to pull it off. I got to go to general conference. I rode down with my friends Bryce, Michael (Kidd), and Kim. I got to see loads of family, friends, and people from my mission. That's half the thrill of conference; when the Mormons gather, it's a ready made reunion full of surprises. I'll let the pictures say the rest. What an inspiring couple of days!



1 comment:

Alicia said...

Looks like a great time! Danny wants to take our little family to Temple Square for our family vacation in the coming summer. I can't wait! I've been there once before, but I think it will be so much more fun with Danny and the kids. And we'll have time to really explore everything and maybe meet up with a few friends. In the meantime, I'll be satisfied with your pictures. Aunt Julie and Aunt Cat said you got to see Jackie! That's awesome. And why didn't you blog about the man who shouted at you all that "This is your last warning!" That is just too funny!