Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet One of the Robinsons

Seriously. This is the living representation of Wilbur from Meet the Robinsons.
I saw this kid and thought "My sister Julianne has got to see this!"

But I'm not usually the type to take sneaky phone pictures. And there's no way I was going to go ask him if I could take his picture. So ...with Julianne's prompting texts, I eventually got the opportunity to snap a quick inconspicuous photo.

Do that kid's hair in a faux-hawk and you've got Wilbur. I know my photo was not the greatest, but I think you can still see it. I love that he was wearing a black shirt and jeans, just like he should. And his ears poke out precisely as they should. It's uncanny.

I wasn't aware I'd captured so many other interesting things in the picture I snapped. What are those guys doing? Does that girl realize she's being photographed? Wow. I should snap random photos more often. Well, Ju -here ya go.

1 comment:

Dolly said...

That's awesome!! I love that movie and he totally looks like him!