Saturday, September 11, 2010


I'm using my new iPod touch to compose this blog post.
I bought it used from my roommate. I've never had anything more
than an iPod Shuffle so this upgrade is nice.

I'll have to post pictures from my computer, only because I haven't loaded
any photos to my iPod yet.

Typing this on a touch-screen is a lot more tedious
than just using my computer, but the fact that I'm able to
do it this way is a novelty. I have come to the conclusion
that I have some fat thumbs.

I have something to report. It's somewhat sad. I sold both
my keyboard and my ukulele. I really just need to down-size
all my portable property. It's really a life-long cycle, getting rid of junk.
I guess that's the whole reason for yard sales.

My iPod is so much easier to transport than my musical instruments.
I think it was a good exchange.

I don't think I told you about the bear wallpaper.
Did I? I don't think so. Whether I did or not, this will
give me a chance to share the pictures.
There was this atrocious wallpaper trim on my kitchen wall when I moved in here. Thanks to the skills I learned working for my Grandma, I knew how to remove it. So I did. White bare walls look so much better than ghetto bear walls.
Behind the larger bear trim was a smaller trim. With bears. (remember how I hate bears?)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow...good job on getting rid of the bears. That's funny that they had it up in the first place. Maybe they were just trying to make it feel homey or idaho-ey.