Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slacking

So my blog hasn't been updated in a while. It's summer, the season of lemonade, sunshine, barbeque, and yardwork. In other words, the computer can wait -life is happening. It's breaks from blogging that make my posts so much more worth reading.

I'm throwing a bit of a fit right now. The roommate-shared computer in our pad has no SD Card Slot, and no Picture Manager editting program.

So my pictures, which are worth seeing, have to wait for another post. I am so Post-off.

I spent the past 4 days in Joseph City. I went on the family cattle-drive, worked in my Grandma's beautiful yard, played with my little nieces, saw my family and friends (hi Tia), and took some great pictures.

I came back saddle-sore from the round-up, and with shin-splints from some intense early morning walks with my aunts, feeling better than ever.

When I post pictures, you'll get the full scoop. For now, this will have to do. Lo siento.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love your "post-off". That's awesome!! Did you think of it last night and write it down?

I like this picture better in sepia. Good call.

kristal said...

I too am pleased that you have found the most amazing blog known to man...mine. Lucky you! Um, but unlucky me...you were here for 4 days and we didn't play vball?!!! Hopefully it was the same 4 days I was in LV. Um, I've gotta go though, I'm preparing for August...the party month!

Steve said...

I like the Sepia too, but you do lose the pure blue of the sky with that change. I'm going to post the Sepia version when I can get access to a more photo-friendly PC. Until then, I have to just keep looking over the prints, knowing they would be much happier on a blog post of their own.