Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yuck

I have to say, that after about an hour of browsing web-pages, I can't find any cool blog layouts. After looking at the free layouts on some sites, I've come to the conclusion that the layout designers think that only scrap-booking ladies and gay men ever write blogs. Anything close to being masculine is overlayed with floral embelishments. I'm really wanting to see if I can find a site with layouts of rusty chains, barbed wire, chrome wheels, and power tools. I know there's got to be a way to create my own customized layout, but until I figure it out, I'm stuck with this boring old faded lighthouse. It's making me sea-sick.

3 comments:

Kourtney said...

Oh Steven, I am laughing so hard. First at your rant over finding nothing but gay blogger pages and then over your "detailed oriented" comment. Yeah, I definitely have "organized" and "meticulous" on my resume. Don't think "slight OCD problem" would gain the same effect. LOL...thanks for the great idea...at least now I might blend better with society.

Alicia said...

I like the page you have now, hombre.

Steve said...

I'm so glad! I stayed up 'til 2 am working on photobucket and blogger profile tutorials figuring out how to make my own background. Now once I upload those beautiful Photos from last weekend, things will look super-nice.