Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Next Twenty

It's high time to carry on with "the List".

61) I hate the sheep that Serta uses to promote their mattresses. They creep me out almost as much as they annoy me: those wide-open eyes, staring at you, peering into your soul, never looking away.

62) I don't understand how anyone can like peanut butter on crackers. Combining two of the most thirst-inciting ingredients into one snack should be against some sort of law. I remember when I was younger, if my snack crackers were the peanut butter kind, I'd scrape the peanut butter off into the trash and just eat the cracker.

63) I hate the whole concept of Ronald McDonald; and not just because I hate clowns.

64) Whoever created the Burger King "King" mascot should be locked away for crimes against humanity. That thing is just scary and wrong.

65) I have a lot of negative opinions, but I still maintain that I'm an optomist.

66) I never thought I'd see the day when CDs became "old-school".

67) I have a compilation of short stories that I've written and keep revising. There's one in particular that I really like, and I keep getting new ideas for, and I'd like to finish it someday.

68) I think Arby's has gotten way too expensive, but why do I still like it? There's something in that sauce...

69) I think Hollister stores could use a bit more light, and a bit less volume.

70) I love The Sound of Music and Oklahoma, and I'm not ashamed of the fact.

71) Someday I would like to restore my car to its original glorified state.

72) I hate it when people nag me. There's a difference between reminding and nagging. Since when did treating someone like a juvenile become an effective means of prompting them to action?

73) I love the movie Amazing Grace and like it more every time I watch it, and I didn't even like the song Amazing Grace, but I do now.

74) I'm looking forward to not having a car for the next few years.

75) I'm not a picky eater -some would say I have "an experimental palate".

76) I still love coloring books and crayins occasionally.
77) I LOVE doing jigsaw puzzles.
78) I hate being set-up with somebody. Seriously, I appreciate the thought, but I'd rather use my own judgement when it comes to dating. Some of the choices people throw out there baffle me. Do they even know me, setting me up with some of these girls?

79) I'm really not afraid of death -I don't know why. I want to delay it as long as possible, but it doesn't worry me or scare me. I don't like pain, so I guess you could say I'm afraid to die a painful death. All this coming from someone who has never experienced death personally.
80) I like Michael Buble more than Josh Groban, it used to be the other way around, but that's before I really knew Michael's music.

1 comment:

Alona said...

Steven! I didn't even know you had blogs! I'm glad you commented on mine so I could find yours! I have to agree then disagree with some of your comments. First of all, I don't know WHO could NOT like peanut butter and crackers. Second, I am TOTALLY with you on that Burger King guy. CREEPY!