Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two Posts in One Day?


Why not? The picture above is my attempt of a summer-time jack-o-lantern. It worked pretty well! The coolest thing about it, you get to eat the guts!
Alicia "tagged" me.

Who came up with calling it tagging? I've heard it used for a childhood game, gift-wrapping, and ear identification for cattle, but dishing out demands like, "Fill this out, post it and send it back to me or you'll have 7 years of bad luck", is that really tagging? OK. Well, I'm gonna fill it out just in case. Heaven only knows, the last thing I need is seven years of bad luck.

I am: a boy
I know: more Canadians than you'll probably ever meet
I want: to be remembered as the one who didn't tag back
I have: no comment for the press at this time
I wish: taxes weren't such a pain to file. If they want our money so badly, you'd think they'd make the process of giving it to them a little easier.
I hate: people who love arguing. O how they vex me. And clowns. I hate them
I miss: Jana, Canada, and my friend Devin
I fear: angry women
I feel: with my fingers
I hear: with my ears
I smell: with my nose
I crave: with my tummy
I search: with google
I wonder: why iPod didn't make it onto this list.
I regret: having started to fill this out. Can I quit now?
I love: rainy days
I care: nothing for the prospect of lots of money
I always: quote movies. So sorry
I am not: done yet? DANG IT!
I believe: I'm thirsty
I dance: rarely.
I sing: bass
I don’t always: floss as much as I should
I fight: stupidity, but I think I'm losing
I write: blog entries when I feel like it
I lose: more sunglasses than any other item
I win: at games
I never: want to play golf -ever. Seems like a sad waste of the later years
I listen: to my Granny's dating propositions and laugh
I am scared: of being stepped on by an elephant
I need: vitamins to keep me healthy and fight free-radicals. No, it's true.
I am happy about: my plans
I tag: NOBODY! I am officially ending the curse at this point.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Thank you for doing this.

Thank you for fixing the I's.

Thank you for making me laugh out loud.

Eight times.

Kourtney said...

OH Steven, I do love you for forever, as promised! Thank you so much for the lyrics. You have now made me a dancing/singing queen. Before I was simply a dancing/humming queen. How LOVERLY!

You're tag response was sooo good. How do you do it?

Steve said...

I just try to live by this one ideal -dignity, always dignity.

Alona said...

Love your summertime Jack O Lantern! Very creative! :)

Alicia said...

Make that 9 times that I laughed out loud. Dignity. Always dignity. You're too clever for your own good.