Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged


It happened AGAIN.
I feel like I'm in elementary school all over again. I'm getting tagged so frequently. So here we go, another fill-in-the-blank post:

8 things I am passionate about:

music
good books
the restored gospel
goals
learning
my friends
memories
volleyball

8 words or phrases that I say often

(these 1st 4 are new)
"Mother would not approve."
"Please, don't _____ . It's not safe!" (fill in the blank)
"I miss Parley."
"I'm kind of OK with awkward."
"Hello, my life sucks!" (inside joke)
"Is your sister hot?"
"Oh, dang."
"Agreed!"

8 things I want to do before I die

See an active lava flow in Hawaii
Spend some time back in Fort Macleod, Alberta.
Finish School (well, one can hope -right?)
Get married (there -I said it. It's true.)
Star as an extra in a film with positive moral values.
Publish a book or two.
Teach geology
Tour the British Isles

8 things I have learned

Never trust an elf.
Aunts are more fun than most people realize.
Being on a postcard makes you famous (even if it is your back-side).
School is an occupation, not a checklist.
Perspective can teach you more than your own observations can.
Moms make the best sandwiches.
You can't hold a baby and not touch a bit of heaven (and you'll probably be spit-up on too).
Neglecting scripture reading is never a good plan.

8 places I would love to go or see

Ruins in Guatemala
The east coast
Egypt
Rome
California (again)
6 flags Magic Mountain (again)
Nauvoo and the other cool Church History sites
Hawaii

8 things I currently need or want

a laptop
more vanilla silk soymilk
rock-hard abs
a rock-hammer of my very own
to hold my new nephew
more cupboard space
belgian waffles
BYUI gym clothes of my very own

I survived another tagging. Bravo, Edmand. Bravo. Kings to me.

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

I love the Count of Monte Cristo lib. Fabulous! Hey I posted! the other day. I have missed so much! Thanks for inspiring me to write/blog once again!