Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do You Know What it Feels Like?

Dear readers, I approach you with my spirits a bit dampened. I've lost something that has been such a big part of my blogging life. We've shared some of life's most beautiful and memorable moments together! My blog background, I owe to it's capabilities. And now it's gone -gone like the wind in a puff of smoke, it ain't comin' back and it ain't no joke.
MY CAMERA!!! You can sit and sob right here if you need to. I know I did.
I last used it snap a photo of the rock samples in a drawer in one of the lab rooms at school, and after that fateful moment, it didn't make it back into my back-pack, but rather, into unknown hands in unknown lands travelling unknown trails of unknown sand. WHY DID I NOT LOOK AFTER IT?
I sent out an email to the Department asking everyone to keep an eye out for it. SO far, no luck. But I've made some flyers to post around the building.
Why, Oh, why was I not more careful???
Luckily, I only had 3 pictures on that I hadn't transferred, so I didn't lose much in the way of precious photos.
But I can't give up hope. I have hope that the students on this campus will be true blue to the honor code of BYU (Idaho) and that honesty will bear sway, and that it will turn up somewhere, all safe, all sound, and more than happy to be back with the owner he's grown so fond of working along-side.
In the meantime, would you please keep him in your thoughts (and prayers)?

2 comments:

J said...

Do I know what it feels like? I don't know. When I lose things, it usually feels like the devil is in my stomach chewing on me from the inside for days. I hope your camera gets back to you safe and sound!!!

Alicia said...

That's awful!!

You should run to Wal Mart and buy a little Hannah Montana digital camera to use in the meantime.

That really does stink.