Saturday, November 13, 2010

A New Look

No, I didn't shave my head.
After all these months of having the same blog template (the one I created that allowed me to upload my own photo for a background), I've decided to upgrade. The selection of blog templates online has grown considerably since I last checked, and I'm happy to report that I've found one that I love. I hope you like it too. The background is bound to change with the seasons (I love that part. It's a great creative outlet for me) but the style will remain constant.

I guess I won't be heading to Canada for the Thanksgiving Break. The family I was going to stay with decided to leave town that week. So I'll be here in Rexburg. If you want to come visit me, that would be lovely! You know you want to.

My A'capella (the group I'm in) is going to be auditioning for the on-campus Disney-themed show called "Magic Moments". We've come up with a sweet Disney medley that's really fun. I can't wait to do it. I love being able to sing again!

That about does it for now.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Love the new look Steven & I'm really glad you didn't shave your head!