Friday, November 5, 2010

A Very Scary Night


I can't get enough of Halloween. I get burned out on other holidays pretty quick, but I just have so much fun with Halloween that I want it to last longer. Last year, me and my roommate Michael had what we called "Halloween: Round Two". It's a great idea. All the Halloween stuff goes on clearance and you can really make the most of the holiday.

A few of my friends got so busy that they didn't have time to carve their pumpkins. So tonight, we just might. And this makes me grin.
I'll tell the story of my Halloween this year through pictures. Ready?
We went to a Haunted Straw Maze out in a little town called Archer.

We also went to the Haunted Mill. It's my favorite Haunted attraction by far.


We also tried a new Haunted Attraction called "The Haunts of Hidden Hollow". It's out by St. Anthony and I really liked it a lot. It's all outdoors and includes a Haunted Hay ride. I'm thinking this is something we could do in Joseph City. Anything involving a tractor, I think my dad would go for it. We could combine it with a pick-your-own pumpkin patch and have a great time. Our family possesses all the necessary talents and farm equipment. I really think we should do it! People in the area would love it!

Here's my costume. I'm particularly proud of it. And HERE I give credit to my sister. Hey Eash! Remember the cloak you helped me construct? That's it. It's brilliant. Scared the SOCKS off some poor girls. Heh-heh.



And of course, we had a few Ghost Adventures of our own in a little ghost town called "Herbert".


(I added that ghostly woman in photoshop)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, your costume really is scary. Very.

You couldn't buy a cloak for how cheap we made it!!!!

And Joseph City did have a pumpkin patch this year thanks to Stratton and Misti. They got 800 pumpkins out of it! I should have taken a picture for you. We didn't go to it because we used Dad's punkins.

Steve said...

I foresee a great plan -joining forces with the Solomons to create an Autumnal attraction that will draw people from miles around. If we build it, they will come. I'm scheming up a possible plan for it right now. There could be a non-scary hayride for little kids before dark, then a haunted hayride after dark. Our attraction would draw business in for them, "And vice versa." If they don't have it, we do!
Who's with me?! Oh and you could sell goodies up by the barn where the ride would end, and Ju could help me re-create a horse-chase scene with Icabod Crane and a headless horseman. I'm really on a roll here!

Alicia said...

Haha! We couldn't do it without you! And I have to say: your comment was well said. You know I'm a sucker for "You've Got Mail." I think people WOULD love that. Then Mom and Dad could sell their house and build one right on the farm. And, as we all know, Daddy won't sell the farm.