Monday, January 11, 2010

A Major Award


"I won, I won, I WON!!!"

I never really get my hopes up when I enter a drawing.
But I always enter if I'm eligible. (And I'm so eligible)
At the plasma center, they do promotions to encourage people to donate twice a week (as if the extra money wasn't enough). On your second donation, they let you put your name in for a drawing. This time, they were giving away 3 gift cards to BIG 5 Sporting Goods. I secretly wanted to win since it's one of my favorite stores (geology majors just drool over field gear).
The amount is for $20.10 ----you know, since it's now 2010?
I just had to share my big win with you. If you feel so inclined, print out a picture of my major award and post it right in your front room window.

2 comments:

Cat said...

It's not "electric sex in the window" but congrats on the big win! Tell us Steven, what are you going to do with your winnings?

MERN said...

I got to tell a tale about you yesterday. The topic of donating plasma came up. I got to tell all your glory stories about vampires and gum, you know the ones.