Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Daily Blah

It's one of those days when I don't really have anything to write about. So I'm just parking my fanny and writing about whatev. (I had a friend text me that once "whatev" and I haven't stopped using it since)
I went for a jog Monday evening -just as the sun was setting. I learned a very important lesson: mosquitoes are out in full force.
So once they started swarming me, it was too late to turn back. If I kept a fast pace, they would leave me alone. But if I ever slowed down to take a breather, they'd be on me! It was horrible! I wasn't jogging on my own terms anymore. I was running to escape the blood-suckers nipping at my heels! The crazy thing is, I was wearing repellant.
I haven't ran that hard for so long in years.
Today, I'm going shopping for storage bins. Isn't that exciting?
That about does it.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Going shopping for storage bins was exciting, even if you did get the retarded kind.

Steve said...

Retarded? They've always worked just fine for me. Maybe I can show you how they work -very slowly so you'll be sure to get it.