Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday...



I just came back from my trip to Lake Powell. It was good to see so many of my Flagstaff friends again before I head to Idaho. I'm certainly not going to miss living in Flagstaff. But I'm going to miss all the cool people there a lot.

I picked up my mail from my old apartment while I was in Flag. One of the letters was a photo-radar ticket. H!!!

Until now, I'd never been issued a ticket for anything ---a model citizen. So I guess the money the government gave me back for a tax return will now be returned to them to pay my fine. I do take satisfaction in one thing: it took a camera set up to catch me. They've still never caught me in person. In my defense, the speedometer in my car doesn't work anymore. I usually just go with the flow of the traffic and go along nice and easy. I think they got me at 59 in a 45 going downhill on the dang Beeline Highway in Star Valley wherever the heck that little dumpy place is. So be aware of the speed-trap if you're travelling that way. I never thought our government would stoop so low to get at our money. I should've known.

This week's main focus is this: the big Yard Sale.

This Saturday, 7am, at 8166 Porter Ave.

I'm getting rid of so much of the cool stuff I've acquired over the years. So if you're in Joseph City on that day, please come by!

2 comments:

Alona said...

I wish I could come to your yard sale! Good luck on your Idaho trek!

Kilie Rainey said...

yo..whats this ..."i wont miss flagstaff??" hahaa...... just kidding you did mention the cool people. like umm... ME!!! ha .. i miss you! good luck!! im glad i got to see you before you leave!