Thursday, August 28, 2008

...To the Nines

Here's a shot from Annie's reception (thanks to Jay for sharing his pictures). It was fun serving with Lindsay, Jay, and Tia.


The reception was beautiful -especially after the rain stopped.


A picture with the lovely bride and her new man!

Now I divulge a secret: I'm on a mission to get in shape -and stay that way. I always have great intentions, but never quite stick to good habits. (Remember the posting about no soda? Yeah. It's all connected) So I'm eating a lot less, avoiding the sugars, and drinking a lot of water.
The good thing is, I'm feeling great and I'm not feeling hungry. And I've been working out pretty regularly. I'm looking forward to having a fitness center to use at BYU-Idaho -and a pool. That makes me "super-duper excited".

My goal:

This may be the last post before I leave for Idaho, this Sunday at 3pm. So, with all the hassle of starting at a new school, who knows when I'll post again. Check back with us later.



1 comment:

Stormy and Spenser said...

I'm not a stealer. We are just cool and like the same songs..I know right? OK, SO I always thought I wanted to visit you in Idaho cuz I know i'm gonna miss you terribly..I just never knew if it would happen, but just let me know when you reach your goal and i'll be there! haha jk shutup I love that shirt on you.