Thursday, June 11, 2009

Am I Brave Enough?


I've got an 8:00am appointment with the vampires. They're going to take my plasma. This is a big deal for me. I've never liked the idea of it, but I'm puttin' on my fightin' knickers and rolling up my sleeves (literally) and stepping out to conquer this. Yeah, the money you get is nice to have when you're at college, but that's not why I'm going. It's really a test of what I'm made of. I never usually subject myself to those sort of things, but it's high time I grabbed this fear by the reins and took control. The girl technicians that work there all seem quite attractive. I don't think that's a coincidence (lure the boys in, get their blood pumping...).
Well, it's been nice knowing you all. I'm going to do it. (Say a little prayer for me)

1 comment:

jody j balda said...

Good luck there Stevie boy. I am sure it is not as bad as you may think. I used to give blood all the time but then I lived in mad cow country and that was the end of that. So I kind of envy you a bit. I always did it because I am B- which is not very common. I wish I could still donate but oh well. Darn that mad cow! I dare you to ask one to the girls on a date. Put on that old Stepheno charm and swoon her in to you I-V pumped arms and take her out for ice cream!