Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Random Thoughts


You're probably thinking, does he ever run out of random things to say? The answer is, not really. They keep coming in a steady stream, and they start to pile up when I lay down for bed or take a shower.

I keep having this quote from Shrek pop into my head: "And in the mornin' I'm makin' waffles!" Maybe a craving for waffles is waving its arms around in my head trying to get my attention. Waffles are never a bad idea. I think I'll do it. In the mornin'.

Speaking of movie quotes, I've come to find the "B-Rizzle" (or "Bryce" as you may know him) loves Disney movies. He'll quote them on a daily basis. Oddly enough, his most common quote lately has been: "You have your looks, your pretty face! And don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!" I don't know why it keeps coming up, but it always does. There's nothing around to remind him of a Mermaid or Sea Witch, but he always finds an opportunity to use it.
His favorite Disney movie is the Jungle Book. If you knew this kid's personality, it wouldn't surprise you a bit. That's so Bryce.

I went to Broulim's (the local grocery store) to grab some things on Monday night with Bryce. We had the longest wait in line I've ever had at a grocery store -about 18 minutes. Needless to say, we got a little stir-crazy. That's usually when Bryce starts to get loud. He saw a girl he knew across the check-out lane from us and said, "I know her! I know her!" Then he pointed and said it in a loud voice: "I KNOW HER!" I watched about 2 dozen heads turn our direction to see what all the noise was about. Life is always an adventure with Bryce.

I want you all to know that I've made an appointment with the good Dr. Snarr to have my mouth x-rayed and fixed this Friday. They can take my money. I will maintain my dignity. And my smile.

I refuse to be a snaggle-toothed geologist.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Can you post some pictures of Bryce so we can put a face with these stories?

Steve said...

The picture with this post is Bryce. And he's standing next to me in the shot from the CES broadcast with the post "Just a Few Thoughts". Do you require more?